United Projects for Aviation Services Company K.S.C.P. (UPAC) is a full-service commercial real estate and facilities management company that is listed on the Boursa Kuwait and has operated in Kuwait since 2000.
UPAC manages over 24,000 sqm of commercial space and parking facilities at the Kuwait International Airport’s Terminal 1 and Sheikh Saad Terminal, as well as the parking and related facilities at the airport’s Terminal 4. UPAC is also a lead investor in the development of Abu Dhabi’s $1.2 billion Reem Mall mega-project.
UPAC’s services include real estate management, project management and consultancy, as well as maintenance and facilities management services. The company has adopted the latest digital solutions for all customer-facing products and services to ensure the highest efficiency and customer-service quality, further optimizing maintenance and facilities management across the projects it manages.
UPAC is part of a Kuwait-led consortium together with Agility and the National Real Estate Company (NREC) in developing Reem Mall. Spread over 2.9 million square feet (270,000 sqm), with 450 stores and 85 F&B outlets, Reem Mall is set out to become a major retail, leisure, and entertainment destination. It will be the first digitally enabled omni-channel mall, providing a world-class experience and a personalized customer journey, with fully integrated digital technology and e-commerce solutions.
Project Management and Consultancy Services
- End-to-end project planning and implementation
- Management of multiple sub-contractors and suppliers
- Project consulting services
Real Estate Development
- Property management
- Sales and leasing services
- Site development and renovation
- Spatial design and planning
Property and Facilities Management
- Parking lot management
- Automated facilities management platform
- Management of security and cleaning services
- Check-in counters management
- Engineering and custodial services
- Facilities and equipment maintenance (air conditioning, plumbing, electric, conveyor belt)
- Utilities and communications infrastructure management
- Exterior landscaping