Our Businesses

Agility Global

Agility Global, listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), manages a valuable and diversified portfolio of global and regional businesses.

Agility Global’s portfolio of owned and operated businesses includes Menzies Aviation, the world’s largest provider of ground, fuel and air cargo services for the aviation industry, Tristar, a global provider of fuel and liquid transport, storage and logistics, and Agility Logistics Parks, developer and builder of world-class logistics infrastructure in the Middle East, Africa and India.

Agility Global’s investments include a 9% stake in DSV, the world’s third-largest freight forwarding company, and a stake in Reem Mall, an ecommerce-enabled mega-mall in Abu Dhabi, alongside other strategic investments and ventures investments in emerging technology businesses.

Agility Global listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange in May 2024 (ticker <AGILITY>). Agility Public Warehousing Company KSCP (Agility) owns 51% of Agility Global. The remaining 49% was distributed to Agility shareholders as an in-kind dividend.

Agility Global’s Portfolio

Owned and Operated Businesses

Aviation Services
Top three global aviation services company
No. 1 by countries of operations
Fuel Logistics
Global leader in fuel & chemical storage, shipping and logistics
No. 1 fuel supplier to the UN
Logistics Parks
Leading developer of warehouse parks and light industrial facilities
1st EDGE Advanced warehouses in MENA & West Africa
Other Businesses


Strategic Investments
Global leader in air & ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics and road freight. 9% ownership makes Agility Global one of DSV's largest shraeholders.
Top 3 global freight forwarder
Strategic investments in commercial and industrial real estate across the GCC
Ventures Investments
Portfolio of minority stakes in leading-edge startups focused on technologies that contribute to digitalization of the supply chain, climate action, SME empowerment and more.