Customers with urgent shipments can utilize Agility’s Rail Freight Services covering all the areas of China and Europe. These services include pre- and final assembly, special packaging, re-packing and re-labeling.
Agility’s Railway connections include Chinese Rail stations in Zhengzhou, Hefei, Chongqing, Chengdu and Xiamen, and European Rail stations in the Netherlands, Poland, Germany and Russia.
Benefits of Rail Freight
- Cost effective in terms of rate and transit time
- Cost savings of approx. 50% compared to air freight
- Time savings of approx. 40% compared to ocean freight
- High on-time performance
- Reduced inventory carrying costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Substantial reduction in carbon emissions
Distribution via Düsseldorf Hub
With a dedicated customs bonded area located at the Düsseldorf Hub in Germany, Agility can provide deconsolidation services, customs clearance, documentation and release of goods within 48 hours. Within Europe, pre- and on-carriage time is between 1-3 days.