Agility is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics. With our extensive experience and resources, Agility’s expert team is able to customize supply chain solutions for your specific business needs.Using a proven and scalable process and drawing from our large network of people, we can utilise our logistical expertise to create solutions that accommodate the most dynamic and category-specific markets.
Whether you require better visibility, costs savings, an inventory management solution, or an entirely customised approach, we provide the right process, equipment and tools as well as the personal attention to manage your supply chain efficiently and cost-effectively.
“If you do what you’ve always done,
you’ll get what you’ve always got”
American motivational speaker, life coach and author. b.1960
“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that
which should not be done at all”
Peter F. Drucker
Austrian-born American management consultant, educator, and author. b.1909
The Agility Supply Chain Review
What is it?
A consultative, bespoke process that will reduce the cost and increase the productivity of your International Supply Chain. We do this by evaluating, reviewing and optimising your Supply Chain and Supporting processes.
How does it work?
Collaboration. We spend time on site to understand how your International Supply Chain is managed, the processes and systems you use and the service your market demands. We will also need to understand your company strategy now and into the future to ensure that solutions service your changing needs.
What are the benefits?
It will save you money. These savings take the form of eliminating non value add activities across your business processes, reduced transportation and distribution costs through increased consolidation and inventory visibility. We also look at strategies to increase stock turn and improved service level to your customers.
Who does it?
The review is conducted by our Head of Supply Chain Solutions and supporting team of experts. We will undertake detailed mapping of your existing Supply Chain processes, then apply proven methodologies and business process re-engineering to deliver continuous improvement with affordable cost strategies.
What is the Cost?
The service is self funding. We are confident that following the Supply Chain Review you will want to follow our implementation plan to deliver the benefits outlined in our findings.
How will the Implementation be managed?
Our Implementation Manager is present from day one of the review, giving him an intimate understanding of your business and input into the strategy agreed. He is therefore ideally placed to guarantee a seamless transition and remove any risk of business interruption.
How many staff will be involved?
Our mantra is ‘go see and ask why.’ We will conduct interviews with key members of the Supply Chain function and those who interact with it at all levels as well as collecting key data. However we always allow staff to proceed with their day jobs to ensure business is not impacted or disrupted.
How long does it take?
Typically 2-3 days. However as each Supply Chain Review is different we will flex this time according to the needs and complexity of your Supply Chain. We hope to collect data and present back to you our findings normally within 3-4 weeks.
The Agility Strategic Planning & Continuous Improvement Process
“Agility have revolutionised the way we manage our Supply Chain bringing significant process efficiencies and cost savings”
– International High Street Retailer
Case Study – Cosmetic Manufacturer and Retailer
As a rapidly growing business, the client was experiencing issues in aligning increased output from their manufacturing site with increasing service demands from a variety of overseas retail outlets. This happened as the client expanded its global footprint through a network of owned and franchised business models.
The Agility Solution
- Integration of Agility Tracking into the clients ERP to give complete visibility of all inbound and outbound purchase orders
- On site stand trailer to consolidate export orders and deliver all import orders
- KPI suites developed and delivered to help the client towards their strategic objectives
- On site implants during peak periods
- Creation of EU distribution hub
- Ongoing training and development of staff
- Improved forecasting, lower inventory levels —more cash to invest in growing the business
- Less administrative time chasing existing orders and more time taking new orders to grow the business
- Improved OTIF, customer satisfaction and increased orders
- Less congested warehouse and yard leading to a safer working environment
- Externally calculated and delivered metrics to keep strategy on track
- Immediate on site expertise and experience when required — no delay in training
- Helping Client increase market share by delivering improvements in service