Agility Chemical Logistics – Dangerous Goods Experience, Expertly Delivered
We are Agility, a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions to the chemical and associated sectors.
With safety as our top priority, Agility maintains specialist expertise to support its worldwide operations. This expertise is also available independently to provide training, audit and consulting services to ensure that your organisation is compliant with Dangerous Goods and HSSE obligations.
View our service offerings or contact our well certified specialists to learn more about how Agility can support your Dangerous Goods and HSSE obligations.
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA – Road)
- Dangerous Goods by Sea (IMDG) & Rail (RID)
- Dangerous Goods General Awareness & Function Specific Training
- Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA)
- Dangerous Goods by Air (Radioactives)
- Dangerous Goods by Sea (Radioactives)
- CPC Road Haulage (Certificate of Professional Competence)
- CPC Passenger (Certificate of Professional Competence)
- Risk Assessment Training
- Accident / Incident Cause Tree Analysis Training
- Fire Safety, Spillage and Manual Handling Training
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Awareness Training
- Dangerous Goods Consultancy
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- DG / H&S Compliance Auditing
- Dangerous Goods Note & Hazard Label design and Procurement
- DG / H&S independent Risk Assessment
- Independent Carrier / Supplier auditing
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Consultancy
Considering the myriad of international and national regulations that exist, along with numerous codes of practice governing the transport and storage of dangerous goods, it is often difficult to maintain the necessary knowledge, skill and focus across your management team.
As a chemical industry supply chain specialist, safety is Agility’s top priority. To support this imperative, Agility has a team of safety advisers with backgrounds in chemical manufacturing, supply chain operations and enforcement functions. We also work closely with regulatory bodies, advisory agencies and other chemical industry stakeholders to stay abreast of and influence regulation across the chemical industry supply chain.
Agility provides dangerous goods safety expertise to suit a range of needs, from practical project-based consultancy engagements and nominated DGSA service to training courses covering all modes of transport.