Scalable warehousing and distribution capabilities in some of the world’s fastest growing markets, with a comprehensive range of value-added services
Agility’s 2.2 million SQM of warehousing across the world provide storage and distribution for customers in the life sciences, automotive, high-tech, consumer goods, industrial manufacturing, retail, and oil & gas industries. Agility is a contract logistics leader in the Middle East and Asia Pacific, operating world-class warehousing assets that accelerate market penetration and growth.
In addition to 3PL warehousing solutions managed by Agility, the company is also building a network of 2PL facilities that offer storage and light-industrial facilities across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Agility is the largest private owner and developer of industrial real estate in the Middle East and Africa, with more than 10 million square meters of land and 3 million+ SQM of built-up logistics facilities.
Agility offers full range of value-added services such as localized packaging and labelling, consolidation, Vendor Order and Purchase Order management, reverse logistics, quality and quantity control, sustainability optimization, and distribution center operations.
- Bonded and duty-paid storage
- Fully secure sites with controlled access, CCTV, and fire sprinkler systems
- TAPA and High Value item capabilities
- Protection from dust, heat, and humidity
- Temperature-controlled and cold chain storage for life sciences products and perishable goods
- Local, domestic and cross-border regional distribution centers
- Cross-dock solutions incorporating air, ocean, and road transportation
Powered by Technology
Agility’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) integrates quickly and easily with customer systems. Its capabilities are designed to meet exacting customer needs for temperature control, racking configuration, operational efficiency, and Quality Health Safety Security Environment (QHSSE) requirements.
Our WMS provides a powerful and flexible fulfilment solution at each stage:
- Goods receiving
- Put-away & storage optimization
- Inventory control
- Order processing
- Picking and packing